Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Going Bananas

So I´m back...from where you wonder? I wonder too... Somehow between work, child care, a total switch in our diet, work-outs, household tasks, etc I was unable to sit down and write. Don´t get me wrong, I´m not making a list of grievances, I love how our life has been changing gradually for the better (more on that soon).

For now, I´m leaving you with this yummy recipe for banana bread. It has become a favorite among my frequent guests, and I have especially written it down here for my girl E! Btw, I prepare everything before hand and let little princess put everything into the mixing bowl, we have so much fun making this together ;)


Ingredients

3 or 4 ripe bananas
1/3 cup melted butter
1 cup sugar
1 egg,beaten
1 tsp vanilla
1 tsp baking powder
Pinch of salt
1 1/2 cup flour




Preaheat oven to 175 degrees Celsius. With a wooden spoon or mixer mix butter into mashed banans.Mix in sugar, egg, and vanilla. Sprinkle salt and baking powder. Add flour last.


Bake for 1 hour.

Yum!

I have been searching the web for a quinoa based banana bread, I found some recipies that look pretty good but haven't tried them out yet. Maybe this weekend I will get to it! I'll let you know how that one turns out.





No comments:

Post a Comment